Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yeehaw, it's Halloween!





Well, actually it is 10 days past Halloween and I am now posting pics and stories! I came down with a cold/virus the Friday before Halloween!! Yippee! I went to the doc b/c I had a fever and was scared it might be the horrible swine flu! Luckily, I tested negative for it!! But, I was still at the doctor when the kiddos were headed to the Little Gym Halloween party! Daddy took them and Grandma took pics! Brice was a Cowboy (second year in a row) and Kinnon was a cow! I was so sad that I was missing them at the party. I have to say it was also because I was so excited about making Brice's cowboy costume and wanted to see him in it! It was my first time ever sewing!!! But, better to miss it then get all of the children sick! Luckily, my fever broke and I felt good enough to go out trick-or-treating with the boys Sat night. We went to visit some friends from our old neighborhood and had a great time! Brice and Kinnon were pros at trick-or-treating, they had it down and got lots of candy! Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment