Monday, November 9, 2009

Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

So, I am sitting here writing while I listen to my cute little 3 year old yell from his bed, "Mommy!Mommy!Mommy!" and did I mention it is 9:40 pm!?? Here are several problems with this: 1) He was put in bed at 8:30 pm, so why is he still awake??? 2) He is calling for me and I so want to go in there and cuddle up with him which brings me to 3) If I go in there, it will only create many a nights of hearing my title screamed down the hallway every night! 4) Yet, knowing this I also know one day when he is a teenager and wants nothing to do with me, I will be wishing he is screaming "Mommy!" to get me to go in his room and hug him!
How sad is this???

Today went well. Kinnon went to school while Brice and I ran errands and went to Little Gym. We were supposed to have a playdate today but that was cancelled! Boohoo! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment